This is a great recipe if you’re struggling for a lunch or quick dinner idea but have nothing left in the cupboards. It’s much lower in calories than a normal pizza and is really quick and easy to make.
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 15g finely grated cheese (use more or less depending how much you want on there)!
- Toppings of your choice- I used ham, sundried tomatoes, and cracked an egg in the middle
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees c.
- Place the tortilla wrap on a baking tray, and then smear the purée on top.
- Add the cheese and whatever toppings you want on (if you are using an egg, be sure to make a well for it to sit in).
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
Told you this was an easy one!