This ice cream recipe is hands down THE best ice cream I have ever tasted (and I have tasted a lot of ice cream). It is also super easy to make and is a great dinner party desert as you can make ahead.
- 400 ml double cream
- 397 g (1 tin) full-fat condensed milk
- 4 crunchie bars (crushed into small pieces)
- Whip the double cream until they make soft peaks, then add the condensed milk and stir together until everything is well combined.
- Crush your crunchie bars into small pieces and add about 3 to the mixture. Save one for the topping.
- Add the mixture to an old ice cream tub or tupperware box and top with the remaining crunchie bar. Then leave it in the freezer for about 6 hours or overnight.
Top tip: If you don’t have any suitable tupperware boxes, try using a bread tin with some cling film over the top.