Sorry for the lack of posts recently! I have been busy thinking up new recipes and blog post ideas. As I’ve been so busy I’ve been trying to think up quick, but still tasty, dinner ideas. I love this garlic shrimp stir fry recipe because it doesn’t take long to cook or prepare and tastes almost as good as take away.
- 250g frozen ready to eat prawns
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 sweet pointed pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tsp flour (to thicken if needed)
- Defrost your prawns in the microwave with a little cold water. Meanwhile mix together your honey and soy sauce in a bowl ready to marinate the prawns.
- While the prawns are marinating a little, chop up your pepper, garlic and one of the spring onions (I like to save one to put on the top). Add a little oil (I use fry light) to a wok or deep sided pan and fry off the pepper, onion and garlic a little.
- After a couple of minutes, add the prawns and the remainder of the sauce. If you require more sauce then add a little more of the soy sauce, and if it becomes to runny add a teaspoon of flour to thicken.
- Add the spring onion to the top and serve with rice.