Last week I had the pleasure of trying out some of Paul Hollywood’s new bread mixes. I’m always a little dubious about mixes where you simply add a couple of ingredients as the end product often tastes factory made, but with these it couldn’t be further from the truth.
This easy-to-use, artisan-inspired baking mix range is available in twelve delicious recipes including Garlic and Herb Tear ‘n’ share mix which I tried out for myself.
The mixes are easy to use (just add water and a bit of oil) and offer step by step instructions and pictures on the back of the packet to help. They’re great for inspiring you to bake something you might not have the confidence to try from scratch and allow you to bake more adventurously.
The mixes have been developed with Paul and use only the highest quality ingredients including British flour and real Belgian chocolate.
The baking range is available at Morrisons, Sainsburys, Tesco, Waitrose and Ocado from £1.49.
The full range includes:
- Paul Hollywood White Plaited Loaf Mix – £1.49
- Paul Hollywood Barm Cake Roll Mix – £1.49
- Paul Hollywood Garlic & Herb tear & share Mix – £1.89
- Paul Hollywood Tomato & Thyme Bloomer Mix – £1.89
- Paul Hollywood Luxurious Cheese & Rosemary Scone – £1.89
- Paul Hollywood Luxurious Belgian Chocolate Brownie Mix – £2.09
- Paul Hollywood Bran & Coconut Flapjack Mix – £2.09
- Paul Hollywood Luxurious Belgian Chocolate Cookie Mix – £2.09
- Paul Hollywood Luxurious Belgian White Choc Cookie Mix – £2.09
- Paul Hollywood Luxurious Belgian Chocolate Muffin Mix – £2.09
- Paul Hollywood Luxurious Belgian White Chocolate Muffin Mix – £2.09
- Paul Hollywood Famous Scone Mix – £2.09