I made this dish for the first time for a dinner party and served it with savoury rice from a packet- everything can be bunged into the same dish and thrown in the oven, which means its a really easy dish to put together.
I use my Prestige roaster which I LOVE! It’s really deep, fits perfectly in my oven on its own shelf and is big enough for large dinner parties. I cooked for six and there was plenty more room left in the roaster. It was also really easy to clean, which is extremely helpful. Check out their range here.
Ingredients (for four servings):
- 4 chicken breasts
- 150g goats cheese (chopped into rounds)
- Bunch of thyme
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- Splash of white wine
- Splash of balsamic vinegar
- Heat oven to 190c. Cut each chicken breast down the middle enough to be able to stuff each with a slice of the goat’s cheese and a sprig of thyme. Put in a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and scatter around the chicken with a few more sprigs of thyme, a drizzle of olive oil and a generous splash of white wine and balsamic vinegar.
- Bake for 25-30 mins and serve with savoury rice.