If cheese straws weren’t tasty enough already, this recipe kicks it up a notch by adding salty stilton and delectable Parma ham. Heaven.
- 375g read-rolled puff pastry
- 3 slices of Parama ham, cut into strips.
- 100g crumbled stilton
- 1 tbsp celery salt
- 1 beaten egg
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the puff pastry to a thin sheet
- Lay the strips of Parma ham on to one half of the pastry and then sprinkle over the crumbled cheese
- Fold the pastry over the ham and cheese and then roll again into a thin sheet
- Trim the edges of the pastry, glaze with beaten egg and the sprinkle over the celery salt
- Cut the pastry into 1cm ish wide strips
- Twist the strips and transfer to a lined baking tray
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins, or until golden brown