I made these brownies using my Giles & Posner brownie maker. It’s so much easier and quicker than using the oven. I also added cranberries to my normal brownie mix for a bit of a Christmassy twist, but it adds a nice splash of red to the brownies when you take a bite.
- 120g butter
- 120g granulated sugar
- 120g self raising flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 60g melted dark chocolate
- 100g dried cranberries
- Mix the sugar and butter together until fluffy and then add the eggs one by one.
- When combined, add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Use the brownie maker to cook the brownies (or if you don’t have one grease a square tin and pre heat your oven to 180 degrees c. You will need to cook the mixture for about 10-15 mins).I leave my brownie maker to heat up for five minutes before filling the holes 3/4 full and leaving to cook for around 6-8 minutes.
- Use two spatulas to carefully lift the brownies out of the brownie maker and transfer to a plate or wire rack.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve.