It’s the last week in November, and forgive me if you think I’m still a little early, but I’m already panicking that I’ve not even started my shopping!
To make it a little easier I’ve listed some of my favourite products every foodie needs on their wish list.
- Heston Blumenthal precision range from Salter: I’m particularly loving the digital scales from this range (£39.99) and the rolling pin which can be left in the fridge to make rolling pastry even easier- perfect! (£19.99)
- Baking tools from OXO: OXO resonates as a great family kitchen brand, and their baking goodies are no different. I really love the stainless steel mixing bowl which is perfect for whipping up delicious treats(£16) and the silicone spatula (£5-£7)
- Personalised serving slate from GiftsOnline4U: Make it personal with one of the slate homewares from GiftsOnline4U. I love the slate serving tray with metal handles to help you transport your dishes from room to room. Perfect for Christmas and New Year entertaining. ( £29.99)
- Giles and Posner brownie maker: Who doesn’t love a chocolatey treat? The brownie maker from Giles and Posner takes out the hassle of making brownies the old fashioned way. You can make brownies in minutes without the hassle- perfect for entertaining or to just fulfill a chocolate craving! (£39.99)
- King Washing Uh Uh Up Sponge from Paladone: These funky washing up brushes also come in different styles (complete with afro). Not only do they get the job done, but they look pretty cool at the side of your sink too. (£5.99)
- Cake Bag from The Camouflage Company: If you’ve ever found yourself unable to carry around cakes or pizzas because of their size, look no further than this Cake Bag from The Camouflage Company. Available in a lovely pink pattern it’s perfect for transporting cakes to loved ones, and even packing your food shopping away (£17.50)
- BakedIn subscription: If you’ve never heard of BakedIn, you need to educate yourself. This is one of my favourite gift ideas, as it was great fun and excitement receiving the pack through the post. The subscription, which costs £9.99 a month,means you get a unique baking kit designed by Michel Roux through your letterbox (no really, it fits through your letterbox). The kit then contains all of the dry ingredients you’ll need to make the finished product, an easy to follow recipe card, and some handy extras.
- Proud and Co oven glove: This stylish gift is perfect for any home chef with extra grip. Safety, elegance & comfort combined.
- Brabantia baking range: I love their baby pink cake slice, (£6.50) but their other products look equally as enticing.
- Holland and Barrett gifts: I had the pleasure of trying some of the lovely lactose and gluten free chocs available at Holland and Barrett for Christmas and they were divine. Their full range can be purchased from their website.