Ok, so I made these on a wim and they tasted pretty nice… So here we are. Garlic cheese balls… Makes about 16.
- 1 packet of pizza base mix
- 50ml hot water
- 50ml milk
- Small chunk of mozzarella
- 1 clove of garlic (crushed)
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- A pinch of Italian herbs
- Mix the pizza mix and liquid together as per the instructions on the pack until all combined into an elastic dough
- Roll out on a lightly floured work surface into a rectangle (about as thin as if making a pizza) and cut into equal sized squares using a pizza cutter
- Add a small chunk of cheese into the middle of each square and roll the dough around it into a ball
- Place on a baking tray lined with grease proof paper and bake in the oven at 200•c for 20 mins or until brown
- Meanwhile, melt the butter with the garlic and herbs
- Remove the balls from the oven and generously coat in the butter mixture. Serve hot.